If you're a dynamic, talented, and passionate person who'd like to explore the world and help governments and industry remove illegally logged tropical hardwood from the global supply chain, then please drop us a line at:
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. The primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. This role would work alongside EO's other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration